Message Board

This is the High Llamas community forum, a place where fans exchange messages with each other and members of the band.

The message board is open for public browsing but you will need to register before you can contribute.

Microdisney

08/12/13 07:21 am, br.kitson@sky.com, Leeds, England

Hi there guys

BBC radio 6  via Gideon Coe has recently aired some of Microdisney sessions from John Peel's show in the early 80's.They did at least half a dozen Peel sessions I believe .From the 1983 session that was on the BBC i player currently, I listened to them (There tracks came after a live Al Stewart gig).

All three tracks had a great feel.I am not an afficiando of Microdisney, but tracks I already knew like "Town to Town" ,"Loftholdingswood" are fantastic .Coughlan's voice is amazing,whilst I can hear some of Sean's music and musicianship shining through.

I feel I ought to investigate and find more sessions of Microdisney,a very unique band.

Can anyone help me source them?

Regards Brent

From Kabons cabin in Llamaland.

12/12/13 04:40 am, enjoy bell woods, South Florida, USA

Pretty decent band. It's interesting to hear the beginnings of Sean's compositional talents. I am a big fan of 39 Minutes. Great album.

12/12/13 04:40 am, enjoy bell woods, South Florida, USA

14/12/13 06:53 am, br.kitson@sky.com, Leeds, England

For Microdisney visit www.bubbyworld.com/microdisney        

I've found it a very useful site

BK

Playing "Town to Town" currently.