Message Board

This is the High Llamas community forum, a place where fans exchange messages with each other and members of the band.

The message board is open for public browsing but you will need to register before you can contribute.

Nino Nardini

31/10/13 10:25 am, br.kitson@sky.com, Leeds, England

Hi everybody

always on the look out for something I have not heard before......

Knocked out by Nino Nardini  track from early 70's...Tropicola...

Also another track with Roger Roger....

I wonder if Seano had heard these french/exotica/jazz/percusson trax

A delight to listen to

Share ya listening.....on my jukebox..James BLake/Jon Newman...

Sing to the moon .........by the exquisite Laura Nvula

Also ...Benjamin Clementine on  Jools holland last friday.....mindblowingly good

Listen to Cornerstone...

Also on that show...Gary Clark Junior.........smart blues  ....almost as

stirring as when I first heard Robert Cray/and Joe Bonamassa    many moons

ago.

Funnily enough Alex Turner from your splendid Artic Monkeys knew it was a very hot show....and even Macca  could not beat the performance by B.Clementine

Amazing how some stuff just grabs ya.

Thanks to Austin (Bells Wood) and his Argentinian recommendation Juana Molina

Where's the rest of ya?

Tell us whats hot!!!!

BK

17/01/14 06:26 pm, JDM, , NULL

Check out Authur Verocai. (It is older stuff so maybe you already have?)  Nice latin/Zappa/Mongomery/Hancock inspired stuff. I posted something on this board a few days ago but it appears to have been deleted.