Message Board

This is the High Llamas community forum, a place where fans exchange messages with each other and members of the band.

The message board is open for public browsing but you will need to register before you can contribute.

New Heavy Blinkers song

05/07/13 07:34 am, JDM, , NULL

Hi all,

I just found this tune called Perfect Tourists on Soundcloud. It is from the long and impatiently awaited album HEALTH. I think that it is quite beautiful. I absolutely cannot wait to get this album.

Enjoy!

http://soundcloud.com/matt-21-1/the-heavy-blinkers-perfect

08/07/13 10:48 am, Quinn, rugby, warwickshire

The CD's have been manufactured and Health is due for release at the end of this month. I think it has been 10 years in the making. I cannot wait.

10/07/13 05:19 am, JDM, , NULL

Yes, August should be a good month for me! I have been waiting for this album since I discovered these guys. I know that Sean is on a song or two so that will be nice to hear.

22/07/13 12:10 pm, milkeyedmender, halifax, canada

Hi guys,

Thanks so much for caring about our new album! As a massive High Llamas fan, I am thrilled to no end that you guys are talking about it here. Yes, Sean sings on the album and he sounds as great as he always does :) The new album comes out July 30th. I hope you get a chance to hear it!

Jason