Message Board

This is the High Llamas community forum, a place where fans exchange messages with each other and members of the band.

The message board is open for public browsing but you will need to register before you can contribute.

Some new discoveries...

28/03/13 11:55 am, hejafish, , England

My greatest find of 2013 so far is the Italian artist Georgio Tuma: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cEvCxjAH70

Bought 2 of his albums off the strength of that song and they are both consistently great!

Check out my 2013 playlist on YT for more good stuff if u want... 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JJIlAbAPMo&list=PL2Z0cODKa9kKWligrCNYHj3...

(please excuse the Adele song... my Mum sent it to me)  

29/03/13 09:25 am, br.kitson@sky.com, Leeds, England

Hi Hejafish

listening to "Two Happy Sad Guitars"....sublime!........so light and fluffy.

Brazilian bananas mixed in with strawberry Stereolab.............Last FM furbishing the tracks.

A nice find ........I can just hear him working with Seano

BK

07/04/13 10:33 am, HemaShema666, Amarillo, USA

I want to click on it but it won't clik. I'll write it on a piece of paper and then I'll follow you. oh, that's too many letters. okay I'll do it. oh, it's so many symbols why won't it click and fizz. I am one a little bit miffed consumer.  Thanks for your suggestions.

17/04/13 12:55 pm, hejafish, , England

haha! Sorry about the long unclickable link!!! Here's what you do.. hold your left mouse button down and drag over the link to highlight it. Hold down ctrl and press c (copy). go to the address bar and delete its contets. Hold down ctrl and press v (paste)... e voila! :D

01/05/13 12:06 pm, Scott Quinn, Kansas City, United States

Thanks, hejafish.  I went to iTunes and downloaded Tuma--great stuff!

26/05/13 03:06 am, compewtore, phoenix, the americas

Thank you very much for the link. I've listened to a hand full of songs now and I love all of them. It's always a wonderful feeling to find new music to love.