Message Board

This is the High Llamas community forum, a place where fans exchange messages with each other and members of the band.

The message board is open for public browsing but you will need to register before you can contribute.

The Heavy Blinkers Health

06/02/13 08:12 am, stupidchewbacca, Halifax, Canada

Hey guys,

I'm sorry to hijack the high llamas message board. For the life of me, I can't find how to reply to posts on this thing. I just wanted to let you know that our new album HEALTH is done and I'm just trying to figure out a label who might want to release it. Thanks so much to everyone who still cares after all this time. I greatly appreciate it, and yes, my hero, the brilliant Sean O'Hagan provides guest vocals on one track. Email me at paris1919records@gmail.com if you want to become email buds or just add me on facebook. Thanks so much. NOW BACK TO THE HIGH LLAMAS, MY FAVOURITE BAND!!!!

06/02/13 10:56 am, Quinn, rugby, warwickshire

Hi Jason

Now that is some very fine news! Hopefully you will get a label to release Health soon. Who cares about the return of My Bloody Valentine (well I do, a little bit)? Health is the record I have been looking forward to for a long, long time.

17/02/13 02:27 am, JDM, , NULL

I absolutely cannot wait to hold HEALTH in my hands! I hope everything works out with a label. If I ran a label, I would be all over it!