Message Board

This is the High Llamas community forum, a place where fans exchange messages with each other and members of the band.

The message board is open for public browsing but you will need to register before you can contribute.

Monade

06/03/12 05:47 am, enjoy bell woods, South Florida, USA

One of Sean's greatest arrangements has to be that string freak-out on "Lost Language." What do y'all think? 

07/03/12 11:34 am, hejafish, , England

Where can I find 'Lost Language'? Never heard of it!

08/03/12 12:51 pm, enjoy bell woods, South Florida, USA

10/03/12 11:32 am, hejafish, , England

Just got the Monade CD and apparently Sean doesn't do the strings on it.

Someone called Joe Watson?!

Thanks for the Monade tip anyway! Sounds great!! 

11/03/12 04:01 am, enjoy bell woods, South Florida, USA

Wow! That's embarrassing. Well, it sounds enough like something Sean would come up with. Maybe my ear isn't as good as I thought... Still a good album.

11/03/12 11:07 am, hejafish, , England

ha! Your ears are fine! It does sound exactly like something Sean would come up with and I wouldn't be surprised if the arranger had been listening to some of Sean's arrangements.

12/03/12 03:00 am, enjoy bell woods, South Florida, USA

Sometimes I assume his collaborators always use his talents. I made that mistake with the last SFA album and when I finally looked at the booklet realized he was absent. Glad he made it on to Hotel Shampoo, however! Great album.

12/03/12 03:00 am, enjoy bell woods, South Florida, USA

Sometimes I assume his collaborators always use his talents. I made that mistake with the last SFA album and when I finally looked at the booklet realized he was absent. Glad he made it on to Hotel Shampoo, however! Great album.

12/03/12 06:30 am, enjoy bell woods, South Florida, USA

Why do I double post so much???