Message Board

This is the High Llamas community forum, a place where fans exchange messages with each other and members of the band.

The message board is open for public browsing but you will need to register before you can contribute.

I'm so excited for new Llamas music!

23/04/14 06:40 pm, corozal2, salt lake city, USA

Can't wait for Here Come the Ratting Trees. This is going to be an Event (notice the capital E). Also, what I wouldn't give to hear the Felix the Cat score. This is a big year, people. Let's support the Llamas.

23/04/14 08:51 pm, br.kitson@sky.com, Leeds, England

Yeah   the rattling trees...sounds a bit Hockneyesque.....    yeah Felix the Cat plus Seans music......a bit microdisney!!!!!gedditt     Sorry cannot make the upcoming  gigs     Still Sean's a bloody genius!!!!!     Been watching listening to Arthur Lee plus the Byrds plus Gram Parsons     Some music is just timeless!!!!!!      Regards BK  and to Hejafish of course.......

23/04/14 08:55 pm, br.kitson@sky.com, Leeds, England

Yeah       Rattling trees by Hockney...Felix c/o microdisney       Good luck with upcoming gigs...       Looking forward to some new stuff.       Been listening to Arthur Lee and Love plus GramParsons and The Byrds        Timeless stuff..        I understand Sean played with Arthur as did Shack in the early 90's.I'd love to know Sean's thoughts/recollections        BK