Message Board

This is the High Llamas community forum, a place where fans exchange messages with each other and members of the band.

The message board is open for public browsing but you will need to register before you can contribute.

new release due

18/01/16 10:05 am, br.kitson@sky.com, Leeds, England

Hi guys Looking forward to rattling trees...my birthday is Jan 22 too......Listening to Detroit shines from the sublime musical paintingBK..Leeds 

24/01/16 05:42 pm, enjoy bell woods, South Florida, USA

It's another great High Llamas album: both familiar and distant at the same time, like all the best High Llamas music. I wish it were 10-15 minutes longer, but I'm not going to hold it against anyone. I can never get enough of Sean O's compositions. I hope we don't have to wait another five years for the next album. Would liked to have heard the narrative that accompanies these songs.

26/01/16 07:38 pm, br.kitson@sky.com, Leeds, England

YeahAfter listening to since Friday its growing day by dayLivorno. Jacki . Mona  McKain. Bramble all coming throughYeah would have been nice to have the plays narrativeCompositional skills are still remarkableI too would enjoy stuff coming out every yearStill better than Stevie Wonders 2 albums in 26 yearsHope Sean and the guys tour soonBK